|"London Week (Part 1)"|
|Next||London Week (Part 2)|
London Week (Part 1) is the second episode of ORG Idol.
The 18 contestants are sent to London and will perform two songs and the judges will eliminate 6 people BASED on both performances. For the first part, the contestants will perform a song of their choice in a music genre assigned to them.
Song: Sexy Bitch
Genre: Hip Hop/House
- Richie - Omg Ahad! D: That song! THAT SONG!!! Will you ever be able to redeem yourself in my ears? Please gather whatever musical talent you have for this next round. Please... I actually thought you would perform it well, and I think if you'd had music to go with it, rather than backup singers in the form of wild birds, it may have not been half bad.
- Ash - Didn't impress me too much, I thought it was kinda just speak-singing it, so try to work on that. But I can say you do have potential, so try to show us that.
- Szymon - Yeah i have to agree with Rich and Ash.. Speak song aren't your strong side. But you have good voice and you need to show us your voice potential in next part. ;)
Song: Before He Cheats
- Richie - I like how confident you come across and you just go for it and so you always seem like you are having fun. No matter how bad you are. You could actually make the final 12 with that attitude alone - but please try and improve... It would be awesome to see you progress AND improve. That is hopefully what this competition is all about.
- Ash - First things first, don't speak-sing, but you did do a good job. Not sure what else to say. XD
- Szymon - Short but i really like your voice! I wish you would sing some full song, because you have potential and don't feel like hide it. ;)
Song: No One
- Richie - You're pretty much one of the only people I did not know prior to this competition starting, so it is really cool to meet someone new. It's also really cool that you're one of the best singers as well! I loved your audition piece cos LORDE - and your round 1 song "No One" continued to show off your great voice. There is very little that is currently separating people from the front of the pack. For now, a possible suggestion for you may be working to find the best way to record your voice in the best quality possible. I know it may not sound fair to factor in sound quality - because for some of you it most likely can't be helped. But this is a singing competition and sound is very important.
- Ash - I definitely see a lot of potential in your voice and you did a nice job with this song, so kudos to you. :3
- Szymon - i don't really know who are you, but you still impressing me. Once again you picked great song and proved that you have good voice for singing, i didn't notice any big mistakes, but ya i think your weakest point might be quality of sound, but it was really good, and i hope you can do even better in second part.
Song: I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Richie - You chose to sing Whitney. That was very brave, and very foolish! Her songs are so tough, they reach moments of tremendous energy and she tackles some seriously difficult notes. You didn't pull it off for me I am afraid which is a shame because your audition was one of my favourites. For your next song, make sure it is something that shows off your voice at its best. It's time to play strategically. ;)
- Ash - You have a good voice, but I think you go slightly too high in places, and then get too quiet. Don't be afraid to let your potential out.
- Szymon - i love your voice and i would listen it all day, this time you got to show to us really different song from last time, and it was really good, but yeah i agree with Ash, sometimes you get loud and then immediately too quiet. i hope you really care about this competition cuz you have potential and don't feel like hide it inside you ;)
Song: Love Story
- Richie - It was good, but not the best. You could still do pretty well in this competition though, especially since you are sick at the moment (I think I read that somewhere...) You will just need to work super hard because there is some stiff competition. :)
- Ash - I know you had a sore throat, but damn girl, you did well even with it. You have potential and I can't wait to see it all. :3
- Szymon - your song was like the first one that i was listening and i still remember it the most. if you sang it with sore throat then kudos cuz u really enjoyed it! i love that song and you did really well, i think even the quality got better since last time, and during this song i didn't have problems with understand lyrics. Good job and cant wait for more from you. <3
Song: I Won't Give Up
- Richie - You're a real pleasure to listen to ... for an Australian ;) I kid! I'm still just in shock that you are so good. These other freaks didn't surprise me that much... but you really have!!
- Ash - First things first, love the song choice. You did a good job with it, try to let out all your voice, though. I really love your voice, though. <3
- Szymon - I loved your last performance but i didn't expect you would do better this time... Well i was wrong. Its damn good performance. Great song and I love your voice there. I actually listened it like three times and it with every next time it sound to me better. ;) I'm curious what also are you able to do, cuz I think your voice is good for every kind of songs
Song: Shes Madonna
- Richie - I started off not particularly fond of your song - but as it went on I enjoyed it more and more - which is rare. Normally if I start off not liking something I just lose interest but it was really one of the best female performances of this round. :)
- Ash - You have a good voice, but in the start it was a bit iffy, but that might be because of your mic.
- Szymon - I know you worked really hard to make a good performance and i think it was worth of it, cuz you did really good job. i got scared little bit at the start, it kinda confusing me, but with every next moment you felt better and better in this song and took control on it, making it enjoyable to the very end <3
Song: Fly Me To The Moon
- Richie - Back to back you have delivered 2 top notch songs! While I don't prefer the second one to the first, this is mainly a music preference thing than anything to do with you doing a worse job. I can't wait to see what else you sing this competition.
- Ash - You started off great, and it only got better. I love your voice, but try not to go too quiet in places. Keep the good work up. :3
- Szymon - YES PERFECT. I don't know what also to say cuz i really liked it and i can't think of something also or something bad to say
- Richie - Firstly, I am so sorry about calling you a girl in the auditions!! Regardless your voice is very good and I can see you progressing quite far in this competition but you will need to really work hard to make sure you stand out somehow!
- Ash - You started out nicely, but it sounds like you're not letting all of your voice out, but nice job otherwise. Try to not go really quiet in places, though.
- Szymon - Better, better than last time! I really enjoyed it, but i really would love to hear you with music in background. i see in you big potential and i think you can do even better. Cant wait for part two from you.:3
Song: You've Got A Friend in Me
- Richie - I imagined in my head that you would perform "You got a friend in me" really well! But maybe that assumption raised my expectations because I was actually a bit disappointed with it. After hearing your audition piece - I had you as one of the best, but I think you need to step up your game if you want to get back in there!
- Ash - You did a good job with this song, but try to let yourself go with songs, it seemed like you were holding yourself back a bit.
- Szymon - Damn Jordan i expected little bit more from you, especially after your first audition. You have good voice, but i feel you were behind of the song, not really in. I hope you can impress me back with second part. ;)
Song: Mr. Brightside
- Richie - I was so glad when I saw you got rock. I thought it would work in your favour and I knew that you literally just scraped through the auditions . You are lucky number 18! I think you've definitely moved up the pack in my eyes - but at this stage you still need to do a bit more I think if you want to proceed to the next round. With some people I'm cautioning them to play safe (since they're in a good spot and they need to just maintain it) for you though, you need to take a risk.
- Ash - Damn, your voice is low. Try not to speak-sing in places, but you did a good job with it. I love this song, by the way. XD
- Szymon - tbh i didn't see you in this final 18, and tbh i feel like you didn't use this opportunity. Yeah, song is really good but i have same impression like from last time and again had trouble to listen it to the end.. I hope you can finally surprise me in second part.. Really, really surprise me..
- Richie - A seriously strong performance! Whatever editing techniques you are using, teach your brother! Or guard these techniques jealously... You clearly have a lot of talent, and I feel like there is very little else to say other than, keep up the great work. :)
- Ash - Holy shit, I think you did a really good job. You definitely have a good voice, I would try to sing louder than the instrumentals in the background, but I really like it! <3
- Szymon - wow <3 it was amazing. I probably like your version of this song than original one. i really enjoyed listening it, maybe the music in background was too loud at some points, but voice was always clear and strong as well, so this performance was definitely a bomb in very good way, as i remember that you were in trouble picking song, so i think your decision was best possible
Song: Baby, Baby Don't Waste My Time
- Richie - You did a good job! Once again, you seem borderline in my opinion and I worry our good friendship puts you further ahead in my mind than you deserve. However, looking at the people I consider below you... I don't think so... and I know Szymon ranks you higher than I do, so this fear of bias is probably not well founded. I think you play to your strengths and my advice is to just do lots of practices and sing songs that you know well.
- Ash - I can see potential in you, but this song was mostly speak-singing, try to choose a song that doesn't make you do that.
- Szymon - i really like your voice and i enjoyed your performance. You had some moments when you got lost in song, but it was really good job. Try to practise more songs, and i wish to see you next time in one no speak-singing at all, and that would be awesome!
Song: Say A Little Prayer For You
- Richie - You have forever ruined a song that I love. ;-; Why you do this to me!? Give me back my song! You need to work very hard to make the final 12. I think you could do it if you really tried. REALLY HARD. Don't hold anything back. Give us the performance of your life. You know you can do this...
- Ash - Okay, you speak-sung, don't do that. Just don't. It seemed really broken up, and I just don't think you did that great of a job :/ I honestly couldn't listen through it and it was not that pleasant to listen to. You're either going to have to go a great job in part 2 or I just don't see a way you can make it much further. :/
- Szymon - *copy, paste Ash's comment* soz but i have exactly same feeling. with last time i saw big potential in you, but its hard to listen you actually, and you didn't improve at all. but you still have a shot in second part and i hope you can do well
Song: King of Anything
- Richie - My favourite song of the competition so far! When the music began it immediately put me in a good mood ... but then, when you started singing it was a bit weird, because the music quality was so good while your voice audio was quite muffled. By the end of the first verse though this no longer mattered as I quickly got used to it and your voice was just really good. The numbers of times I hit the replay button .. XD
- Ash - Wow, good job, you can actually really sing. I don't really know what to say, so sorry for a shitty judging. xD
- Szymon - Interesting song, and good job but im not really super impressed, i think your last performance was more memorable
Genre: Hip Hop/House
- Richie - Not as big a fan of Happy as I was with Let It Go. Which is strange... because with Let It Go you did not use any background music. You relied solely on your amazing voice. Whereas with Happy you have great background audio quality and all that jazz to go along with your amazing voice! I think the song just wasn't as good a choice for displaying the amazing voice you have! Still a very good performance regardless.
- Ash - Good job, it was a nice song for your voice, but in places you were sort of speak-singing, so try to avoid that. :P
- Szymon - i have to admit that at first seconds i was about to laugh but your voice is great for singing! you can sound like a teenage girl which is good for you cuz camp of possibilities for you is very large and im curious what next you will show to us next.
- Richie - Mr Smooth - your strength is your smooth, easy to listen to voice. Your weakness is that it may be your only strength. Prove me wrong!!
- Ash - You have a good voice, but it wasn't that easy to hear with this song, try to choose a song that fits you better next time. I can still see potential, so don't count yourself out of it. :P
- Szymon - meh im not really fan of that.. your first performance was better. maybe kind of song wasn't for you, or you picked wrong song cuz i had trouble to listen it to the end.. i like your voice but you better will surprise me with something good in second part.
Song: Private Dancer
- Richie - I was actually not a fan of your audition and still not a huge fan now. Unless you perform something that shows me you're improving then I will probably be advocating to cut you before the final 12. Hopefully being completely frank about this will spur you into performing the best song of your life.
- Ash - Okay, you speak-sung most of the time, but it didn't really impress me. I think you can do a better job than this, so impress me.
- Szymon - i think you did better than last time. I like Tina and this song is definitely one of her best, and it was bombastic <3 but i feel like i miss something, that you can do better, and i feel like you can go better with every next song, so i cant wait for next part